Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Website, Weather, Food

Well, for those of you who know its domain name, I wanted to let you know that I've revamped my website.  I've pulled it off the local hosting service and moved it over to my "mobile.me" account w/ Apple.  That restricts the tools I can use to build and update the site, but it saves me $260 per year, so it's more than worth it.

If you follow the blog on my website, you'll need to re-subscribe to the RSS feed.  I plan to post there mostly, but there will be little stuff of a personal nature there.  I tend to focus that site more on my writing... especially the fiction.

The cold snap reached near Colorado-cold temps. Local roads closed.  Snow, etc., but we're through with that storm.  Now it's cold, but not terribly so.  Winter Solstice is in a couple of weeks.  Sheesh.

Made a pretty decent enchilada casserole a couple of nights ago.  Angel is off taking a yoga class, and I'm planning to heat up some of that casserole for dinner. Yes, it should be tasty.  Hatch enchilada sauce is available hear at The Edge.  That's nice.  It'd dark up here during the winter.  The chile reminds us of the sun.

No comments: